Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 70: hot water

10.23.2017

Hey kids. 

I have like 4 minutes left but I just want to tell you that I love you, that the church of Jesus Christ is restored here on the earth, that Peru is such a cute country, that I love my companion and the people in this area, that I cannot believe how fast the time is going, and that the Book of Mormon is true. 

This week I have been studying about agency and it is sooo interesting. Who ever knew I could get so much revelation from Genesis 3. Seriously, enlightening. I am so grateful that our Heavenly Father lets us make our own choices. And every time we make a right choice, we become more like Jesus Christ. Honestly, I feel a little overwhelmed with how many blessings I have. I just love this place so much!! I love it when these little kids run up to hug me or a grandma offers me fresh juice, Or I get to contact a family in the park, or I get to give someone their very own copy of a Book of Mormon. I just feel so happy! Also, I probably want to be a clown when I grow up. One of the cool members in the ward is a clown and I feel inspired, I love making the pensionista laugh. She has a great "evil witch" laugh that she does to scare her kids. Classic. I love you all and I will try to write more the next week. love peace and gospel songs sent your way. 


Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment