Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 66: The Scriptures have everything

Sept 25, 2017

I am currently writing from the computer of President Johnson and I love you all so so so much. The Plan of Salvation is so important and God loves us so much. This week I read a few great conference talks, a few amazing chapters in the Book of Mormon, several chapters in the Bible and I know that our Heavenly Father speaks to us through the words of His prophets. The scriptures have everything!!! Any time that we need to feel a relief or we need a little bit more strength to press forward, we just need to read the scriptures. I am so excited for conference. I love you all. I am sorry for not writing you more but I am always thinking about you and I love you all. I am going to train for the last two transfers. I meet my daughter. I love you all. take care fam. 


hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment