Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 69: Weaknesses, thrown in the face

Oct 16, 2017

Ok lovely citizens!! This last week, my wonderful and amazing mother sent me a bunch of scriptures in D&C. Little do you know, mom. All of the scriptures you sent me were answers to my prayers. Heavenly Father is so smart. He answers us in ways that are so unexpected but at the same time so personal and beautiful. This week all of the missionaries were going to talk in Sacrament Meeting but it was actually the primary program so I will just share with you guys what I was going to share.One of the coolest themes that I have found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ is how Heavenly Father takes small or weak things and makes them strong and great. Some scriptures.:
1 nephi 16:28
1 Nephi16:29
D&C 64:33-34(so good)
Ether 12:27 

This week it seems like my weaknesses have been thrown in my face. Sad, but necessary. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ that polishes us right up and helps us be shinier. Also, quick story. This Saturday my companion and I fasted. We went out right after lunch and saw a family. Hermana Cabezas was like "lets contact them?" and I was like "for sure!" So we walked right over and started talking to them. We asked when we could visit and she said "tomorrow (sunday) at 9am". We looked at each other and then invited her and her two kids to church. And they came! and stayed all three hours! Such a miracle. Church attendance is something that worries me in this area but I know the Lord knows exactly where all of His children are. And He knows who is ready...NOW. I love this work and I am so grateful for Hermana Cabezas. She is a great missionary I love you all and I am grateful that you are all in my life. Hugs and loves!!! 


Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment