Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 68: I've decided to become Peruvian

Oct 9, 2017


well shoot dang. I almost had a heart attack reading dads email this week. BYU accepted me! hot dog. I am honestly really surprised. Blessingz. Also, FLIGHT PLANS??!?!? who is playing jokes on me? dont they know I have decided to become a peruvian? 
This week was a little but challeging. Not a lot of people recieved us. And I mean that. But all in all, my companion and I have decided to focus on a couple of key things. Diligence and faith. Maybe we are not going to be readily accepted here (in this time) but we can strengthen our faith. A LOT. The other day I was studying D&C 50 and wow. Great section. Instead of being a complainer and feeling sad, I am trying to think "ok, Sister Christensen, what do you need to learn? What attributes do you need to develop and how you can you turn that frown upside down?" Any suggestions, prayers, care packages and letters are welcome ;) 
I love you all and I pray for you always. 

"When we pray asking for a blessing or virtue we should work for that blessing and  cultivate the virtue" 

No comments:

Post a Comment